Thursday, October 16, 2008

I'm Back

Yea, so I tried to start this over at my website, but it didn't work. As I was typing, the damn screen had to refresh every 15 seconds and that fucking godaddy header just kept multiplying. Really pissed me off. Every time it refreshed I could only see the top half of the letters that I was typing. Could you imagine? I wanted to throw my fucking computer through my bay window. WHICH by the way, DOESN'T overlook a bay. What the fuck's with that? Bay window. Fuck it. I'm going to call it the biggest potential for a cold ass draft during the winter. The E on my laptop is now just kind of "floating" on the keyboard. Fucking thing. Anyone got an extra powerbook laptop that's taken a shit? If you do, it's the ancient G3 Lombard from like 2000. Yea, Punko loves his Jurassic-aged computer posing as a clam. The good thing for you is that I'll actually have things up every day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment